EWC Community Rules
Each EWC member must respect the following rules when using any of our websites, including message boards, photo galleries, etc. – regardless of format: text, graphics, video or audio.
You must not:
- Encourage any form of violence, disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour.
- Post unlawful or objectionable content – including, but not limited to, content that is harassing, defamatory, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate or misrepresent yourself in any way.
- Use our website for any commercial purposes without our permission.
- Avoid all forms of discrimination.
- Be civil and use good taste at all times.
- Respect copyright laws.
Encounters with Canada reserves the right to:
- Remove any material it deems inappropriate for its websites.
- Revoke, without notice, the citizenship rights of any virtual community member who breaks the law or who does not respect our rules.